Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

just joined

berkonights

Hi

I have just joined. I live under orange skies in the UK. Marvellous. No choice. I have a roll-off obseravtory with a pillar, vixen sxd mount and for visiual an orion optics UK 12" Maksutov. I have started astro photography in the last year and use a stellavue SV 102mm and an opticstar DC 145M ICE ccd run by nebulosity. Coupled with this I have a skywatcher 66mm and Starlight lodestar for guiding. I can get very long exposures as everything is rock solid, but usually do 5 minutes then stack them. I am poor at processing which i need to learn. I use astro art mainly. (dreadful instruction booklet). All assistance with processing is welcomed!

appreciated. it really is with imaging that i need all the help i can get, plus if anybody can either clear the skies and pollution or perhaps lend me their cabin and equipment on a chilean mountainside is always appreciated too.

Thanks, could do with some clar sky. Plus having to take a short break from imaging as the connector on my Lodestar autoguider broke, solder problem so it's gone back to Starlight, who were very responsive.

Archived