Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

take a miute to think

Brunty12345

nasa is planning on making a moon base to live in by 2020 and then by 2050 they are planning to have a fully functional space city, just think this is basically a checkpoint, in many many manyyy years from now they will make another base on to the next closest planet to the moon and be able to get there quicker because of the more advanced technologies they will have and the equipment they will have, and this base on the next planet will be another checkpoint making it possible to travel to an even further planet... way in the future you never know they may of fount a way of living on mars... i feel like iv made an embarrasing mistake about what iv just said but ill wait for the comments to role in to make me look quite silly haha :D

i would love to go to the moon but i doubt the city will be ready for 2050 because they need to find a way to generate oxygen on the moon and other things for living... but by time they've actually made it that far to other planets i doubt most of us will still be around... I HAVE A PLAN i might get frozen in time :D haha

well, if the indians got it right and there is water to be found there, oxygen can be produced aswell as hydrogen (to be used as a fuel source maybe)

as for the leap frog pattern you stated (moon to planet to planet), i agree in saying this method, with current tech, is the most viable method of progress

yhyh thats 1 thing they need to find is water, 1 key thing of living and by any chance that water is on the moon it will probably be frozen beneathe the moons south pole, or they could always keep sending resources to the moon from earth costing them alot... but they are on about mining some of the moons ground and they believe the ground of the moon can create something called helium3 if i remember correctly and it can be used as energy or something... im quite forgetful

nahh it would be quite an ugly sight they'l probably mine it that much it'l turn out square or something crazy like tht haha but astronomy on the moon would be amazing no light polluton what so ever, you could actually buy 1 of those 60mm cheap refractors and get good views from the moon! it wud be weird though instead of looking up to the moon we would be looking up at the giant earth lool

haha too right... dont need a telescope to see the m1 dont need bins to see the m1 dnt even need my glasses to see the m1 haha it would be weird though you will see the sun but the sky will be pitch black, would be a lot of fun though dont need a trampoline :D

you're forgetting biodomes and all that crazyness. if they can do it at the eden project...

you'd be better off inside anyhow, even with a breathable atmosphere, the dust up there would likely kill you - its seriously unfriendly!

the moon can be a galactic service station, lets aim for mars!

Archived