Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M13 Re-Edit very pleased with it :)

OXO

Sorry to bore you all with this image again but i have re-editted it and cropped it to concentrate on the Glob :D

Very pleased with the Result, maybe a little noisey but i wanted to keep the information there..

image.jpg

James :D

Yep chuffed with it Gaz, gonna get M27 next see if i can improved of previous attemp's shame my Toucam's Long exposure mode is knacked wouldnt of minded getting both toucamed oh well..

James

PS:Found out the Toucam was pooped the other night after spending 20 mins trying to fix it :D

Cheers Daz,

One thing ya must do with this DSO imaging lark is get as many frames as possiable to get an half decent shot you need at least 50 frames, one thing ive learnt is to concern myself with one object at a time as apposed to normally trying to get everything down :D Moons ok takes all of 5 mins..

James

Absolutely gorgeous James. I have kept trying on M13. It's easy to get something looking ok cos it's so spectacular but really hard to get what you've got here.

I much prefer the noise free version but it might be a bit gentler if you left the sky a very dark blue. Personal preference I guess.

Superb.

Archived