SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

67 day "enforced" break... at last a clear night... IC405 IC410 BCF Modified 1000D

Psychobilly

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back Pete. You've got those nice flickers of blue at the centre.

I think imaging goes like this Pete. At times you seem to grab a load of images then you start changing the gear and developing new things, the weather closes in and everthing grinds to a halt. I've had a very lean year but things seem to be perking up at the moment. Hopefully you'll be back in full swing now.

Thanks Steve/Martin...

I am just glad to be able to get soemthing to post...

It was after I "developed" the gear that the weather became awful... Then when i came back to it I had intermittent gear problems which needed clear skies to get to the bottom of...

I really need to get the obs finished off properly so I am not trying to defrost and dehumidify the world... At the moment its still single layer so it needs insulating and lining...

The heater is holding the inside temp about 3-4 degrees above the outside on its 2nd lowest setting although i havent got a clue what sort of duty cycle its working on and thankfully doesn't seem to interfere with the alarm sensors...

Had a partial thaw here today but its started refreezing - caught me out a treat as I went flying from the top to bottom step luckily I wasn't carryign any gear out...

Hoping to get a few clear nights over the crimbo break so I can carry on witht he next target or add Ha to these two dependign on how Lunas performing...

Peter...

Peter..

Archived