Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M36 - 30/11/09

gary1968

M36, Celestron C80ED, Orion SSDSI-C, Attik 0.5 reducer & 30 x 20sec, 20 x 20sec darks, CG5GT guided, stacked in DSS & processed in PS.

I found this difficult to process, never really tried to process a star cluster before.

Anyway, here it is.......................:icon_eek:

Gary

post-13351-133877412546_thumb.jpg

Green it is but thats easily fixed, the important thing is you have shared a new experience of processing star clusters and without people trying, and sharing we would all take longer to learn.

Thanks for sharing

Bryan.

I hope I have not upset Gary or you Bryan with my comments

I was trying to be constructive

If I have I'm sorry

Steve

Thanks guys..... :hello2:

Ibbo!, you didn't upset me at all mate. One of the good things about posting images is for others with more experiance to offer advise, and perhaps 'tinker' with the image.

Comments are welcomed mate, its one very good way to learn.

SpookyKat had a little play around with the levels and produced that attached image, which I think is a bit better than the 1st image.

I never gave the fully moon a thought as to colours, just thought it would make the image a bit duller, therefor haveing to increase exposure times.

Anyway, thanks for the kind comments guys, practivce makes perfect they say............:icon_eek:

Gary

post-13351-13387741269_thumb.jpg

I think this one may interest you, hope you do not mind I had play:

Cheers, Nadeem

Dont mind at all Nadeem, thanks for that, it looks better again.

I have a lot to learn in imaging and in particular processing.

Thanks for the kind comments folks.

Gary

Archived