Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

clear skies at last

Woo Hoo.

I have just seen my first ever planet through a telescope...Jupiter & what looks like 2 moons to one side & one to the other.

I'm a happy chappie now :headbang:

yep jupiter is great there should be 4 of moons around jupiter not sure how many you can see tonight as i havn't hooked on to jupiter yet

Well at least you got something :headbang:. I'm on a slow train heading back to North Wales which the satellite shows as in the middle of storm clouds (we have flood warnings out on all our local rivers), train is delayed so I'll miss my last connection. Don't know when I'll get home. So what I need from the weather gods is a sudden unexpected, crystal clear night to cheer me up when I finally get back home!

old_eyes

Well at least you got something :headbang:. I'm on a slow train heading back to North Wales which the satellite shows as in the middle of storm clouds (we have flood warnings out on all our local rivers), train is delayed so I'll miss my last connection. Don't know when I'll get home. So what I need from the weather gods is a sudden unexpected, crystal clear night to cheer me up when I finally get back home!

old_eyes

Not much going on then - did you finally get home ?

Archived