Narrowband

Kielder in October

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian (chewy) and myself are going up on the Wednesday until the Sunday GordonG will be going up on the Thursday

and a work colleague of Ians, new to camping is also comming along to test his new bought camping equipment to see if he likes camping and maybe just maybe have a look through the odd scope too

Pray Tell! l Does that mean you will be joining us on Tuesday the 17th :shock:

Pray Tell! l Does that mean you will be joining us on Tuesday the 17th :shock:

No mate i just wasn't counting today.

I will be there on Wednesday morning. See ya there.

Well as a complete newb to Astronomy and this forum I have managed to arrange to kip down in Chewy's tent, so everybody be prepaired for loads, and I mean loads of questions from me!!

Oh and I might try and have a look through some big 'scopes

Weather on "Metcheck" says Friday night is clear. Pity I don't arrive until Saturday. Maybe Metcheck will be wrong - it won't be the first time - Saturday night clear please God (not a lot to ask for - other people ask for lots of cash, I just want a clear night next Saturday) ............ Please, Please, pretty please.

If it is good on Friday - enjoy ...... the sound you hear will be my teeth grinding in frustration at not being there.

Weather on "Metcheck" says Friday night is clear. Pity I don't arrive until Saturday. Maybe Metcheck will be wrong - it won't be the first time - Saturday night clear please God (not a lot to ask for - other people ask for lots of cash, I just want a clear night next Saturday) ............ Please, Please, pretty please.

If it is good on Friday - enjoy ...... the sound you hear will be my teeth grinding in frustration at not being there.

Yeh its like when we went there in March on the Wednesday rain, clouds and more rain was the order of things until the Sunday when we packed up and off home that night was Glorious

Same old S**T but it don't stop me from loving every moment up there :rolleyes:

Roll on Wednesday lets get wet ERRR I mean roll back them clouds and show us the Milky way in all its splender

only 2 Days 7 hours 14 mins before we start our way up there :D

Archived