Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A quick M1, The Crab Nebula

Ant

Managed to get out for an hour tonight.

The scope has been out for a week or two and survived the storms OK.

Still getting some shift between scopes, but I'm hoping that the ADM side by side system I'm getting will fix that...

So I limited the exposures to 5 minutes and binned them 2x2.

I ended up with 10 x 5 minutes in Ha. I need lots more data, but I've got a fair amount of detail. So I'm quite happy, but as always need more data!

Cheers

Ant

Cheers guys, got some gradients in there as well that I'll try to get rid of when I add more data.

Doug I'm only about 20 miles from you (Canvey)... Surprised you didn't get any of the clear spell. It actually lasted a lot longer than I thought, the cloud that came over that prompted me to pack up actually passed very quickly.

But I'm pleased with the detail in this.

I might add OIII and Hb next time I'm out.

Ant

I have Amanda to thank - she told me to go out. But she did confuse me a little she kept refering to kit that that I didn't know I had...

What are these eyepeices that you refer :rolleyes:

Going to add more data tonight... Shame I have work tomorrow.

Ant

HI Martin,

Thanks for that!

Sorry I forgot those details. It was the H9 though the 6" F5 Newt.

Went to try and get more data last night, but I had three screaming kids running round the garden while trying to set up. The goto wouldn't work and then it clouded over :rolleyes:

Me too Daz. Looking forward to having another bash!

Cheers

Ant

Archived