SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Xmas pressie

insomnia

Now if you could plug in the USB cable to your laptop and run your favourite planetarium software like Stellarium or StarryNight!

Or maybe, be able to stitch together all your own telescope images you've taken over the years and integrate them with your favourate planetarium software

Hang on, where's the patent office?

Now if you could plug in the USB cable to your laptop and run your favourite planetarium software like Stellarium or StarryNight!

Or maybe, be able to stitch together all your own telescope images you've taken over the years and integrate them with your favourate planetarium software

Hang on, where's the patent office?

Or you could just use a projector plugged into a pc and project the monitor screen on to the ceiling.

Simples.

A projector is a good idea... apart from the heat - after a couple of hours your bedroom will become unbearably hot, unless you have air conditioning.:rolleyes:

3 years ago I spent £1000 on a HD projector - I used it for 60 hours over 2 months - then I moved house, and have nowhere to project onto, or install my 72" screen - so it has sat under my bed since I moved in :)

The firebox planetarium does look fairly good though.

Archived