Narrowband

M74 LRGB

Whippy

Grabbed this over 3 sessions in September, October and last night. This is my first image taken with the ED120 I picked up a while back and I'm liking it a great deal :icon_eek:. Bit of a tricky one for me this because it doesn't get particularly high over my house so the heat from the houses does affect the quality somewhat but I'm pretty happy with this nonetheless :).

Anyhoo, M74. Total exposure time: 7 hours 6 mins. 3 hours 46 mins' worth of luminence and 3 hours 20 mins of RGB (1 hour each of Red and Green, 1 hour 20 of Blue). Taken with an Atik 16 Hr through the aforementioned ED120 with Baader RGB and IR cut filters plus an IDAS LP filter. Guided by a WO ZS66, QHY5 and PHD all atop an EQ6 pro. Stacked in DSS, processed in Photoshop.

Tony..

post-13439-133877408884_thumb.jpg

post-13439-133877408891_thumb.jpg

That's really very nice Tony. I believe this one you recommended to Mike and I at Kelling. Must be a low dec. target at home then.

I will check it and see if I might be able to reach it from my site.

Anyway mate, that is a very nice job.

Ron.:icon_eek:

Archived