Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New scope

Hi All

went for a drive this weekend as weather has been pretty awful around lincolnshire, and if by magic well Garmin i ended up at rothervalley optics. Thought just call in to price up a 2x barlow and a UHC filter. Whilst there i took a shine to the Sky watcher explorer 150p ota. I looked at the wife smiled:) and bought it.:icon_eek:. Mind you it did cost me as on sunday went for another drive and bought a tefal actifry:(. These drives are costing me a fortune. Come back good weather i can then just walk the dogs and leave car at home.:)

Gary

HI All

Just to let you know still havent tried scope out, cloud gods still angry:( did put the actifry on though the chips were great, offered them to the gods hoping to thin the clouds out "less fat" :icon_eek: didnt work clouds thickened up and this morning the heavens opened yet again:mad:

Gary

I think I sent you the rain from Carlton on trent!:icon_eek: Big angry clouds came over us from the west before heading off to you. Seriously good scope by the way! He must be doing good business at Rother Valley, bought my skywatcher 200p from their two weeks ago. I'm like a kid in a sweetshop when I go over there:evil6:

Hopefully it might clear later!

Scott

Archived