Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

5000+ Members............What a milestone!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a pleasure watching how much this forum has expanded and acheived over the last 3 years.

I may not be the most avid poster, but there is rarely a day goes by without me popping in to read the threads and over the years I have picked up some really useful advice from the membership on here.

Well done to the admins and mods who do a great (if sometimes thankless) job and here's to the 10000 milestone.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have only been here short while and the exponential growth and popularity of this forum doesn't surprise me in the least. It's an informative and friendly place with experts who freely pass on their knowledge. Keep up the great work and hope that SGL continues to be a success. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Well I have only been here short while and the exponential growth and popularity of this forum doesn't surprise me in the least. It's an informative and friendly place with experts who freely pass on their knowledge. Keep up the great work and hope that SGL continues to be a success. :headbang:

I couldn't have said it better myself. Some of the other astronomy forums I've looked at over the past few weeks don't seem to have that feel to them. I've only dipped my toe into these forums but from first impressions it looks like I've made a wise choice. Hopefully we will still be here when it gets to 10,000 :D

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived