SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A bit of gas

adamsp123

An excellent image, Adam, love the icy lightand the clarity - I only saw this for the first time the other night - and it gives me nostalgia looking at it already.

A bit of gas

I must admit, when I saw this thread title, I thought you meant "Gear Aquisition Syndrome*", a term used by members from other forums I frequent. ;)

* means an unquenchable desire for more and more gear, like aperture fever, the only treatment is...more gear...:(

Thanks for the postive comments, it has been a long time getting back imaging, lousy weather and technical problems have had a real impact, very depressing but feel I am heading in roughly the right direction.

Oh I have G.A.S. all the time, now musing about narrowband with a CCD and do hubble pallete but I must not go there!

Sorry it was Lidl Gluwein, really lovely not too strong but warming and cheery when cold late at night.

Pete

Archived