SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

2010 Calenders

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wife quite amicable to my hobby at least she knows I'm done the pub drinking every night with my mates, I'm outside in the dark all by myself.

So she's well pleased.

Same here, I have stopped playing guitar at gigs and jamming with pals in pubs since I have taken up astronomy - stargazing "keeps me out of trouble"...;):D

Didn't know there was a SGL calender, thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye out for it! :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I would love one of these for crimbo as well!. As I'm new to all this, what pictures does it have inside? Do you use the best 12 pictures from the picture of the week winners? If not would this be a good idea for future calenders? We could all vote for the best 12 ala countryfile :rolleyes:

Apologies if this has laready been gone over in the past:p

Scott

It's been a really hectic year for us. Lot's of stuff going on in our "Real Lives".

We started the year with good intentions... but we haven't been able to put together a calender for 2010.

We'll get one done for 2011.

Ant

• 2 weeks later...
It's been a really hectic year for us. Lot's of stuff going on in our "Real Lives".

We started the year with good intentions... but we haven't been able to put together a calender for 2010.

We'll get one done for 2011.

Ant

Aww. Thats a shame. Put me down now for the 2011 one!

The lads at work did actually like the SGL one despite calling me a nerd :icon_eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Let's not give these unpaid organizers a hard time now! I like my calendar but I can miss a year. As for being out all night, that seems to be okay here, more or less, with Monique. It's the processing all day that sometimes causes what I call 'French Events'...

Olly

Its a shame,

A few images and an order = calendar and profit for the lounge.

a select few people from here might have been able to sort it for you, if time was an issue.

I was looking forward to Olly's M42 as a months inspiration.

Still ours is not to reason why as it were.

Seasons greetings all

(ps yes i am disappointed, i've got the last one in full use, even has the date of my son's conception on it now, and all midwife appointments. :-(

Seasons greetings all.

You're doing a great job, all you boys in blue, at keeping this forum going strong. It has grown so much this year, and that is to your credit - not without the help of the moderator team of course. It is hard to keep the SGL/real-life balance going but you've done great :D

to our member base - SGL wouldn't be what it is without you, so thank you for making us great.

No calendar? Doesn't matter in the slightest :)

A calendar would have been nice to plan 2010... (In the right way!).

Shame we don't have one this year, but hey, it's not a problem.

We have a great forum here, and long may it continue.

Thanks to everyone who administer it all and keep it running in their precious spare time. Happy Christmas and a clearer New Year to you all.

FYI, we keep a seperate section just for outstanding images that would look great in the calendar, so if you had your "red letter day" as regards imaging this year, dont worry, there is no saying it cant be in next years calendar.

:D

Archived