Narrowband

Astrophysics: free lessons on-line at Open Yale

Hello All :-)

I'm in bandages & stitches again (left-hand was operated on Tuesday; right hand was done last month...hope this is it! :D) so I've got time to catch up with podcasts, books and music for the next 2 weeks when stitches will come out. But here is website that some might find interesting and useful :-)

Left-click there--->Frontiers and Controversies in Astrophysics — Open Yale Courses

Rosanella, important bits first: How are you and how is the hand (left) getting on. How is the right hand doing? :):mad: Any improvement over whatever was wrong in the first place:confused:. Fancy telling us macabre ones what the problem was? :D:evil6::)

Hope it all goes well. Keep us informed.

Thanks for the link, I will email it to work and I can do it when at a loose end (100% of the time). :hello2::D:D

Thanks Rosanella. I don't know why you have had the operations but I hope they were successful and you'll end up "ambidextrous" again soon.

Mike

Thank you :-)

Rosanella, important bits first: How are you and how is the hand (left) getting on. How is the right hand doing? :):mad:....

Fancy telling us macabre ones what the problem was?

I'm well thank you and trying to keep busy reading, studing, listening to music, but I managed to go outside in the garden for an hour, this afternoon. It was more like an 'escape' from home :)

The macabre bits: a 'snip' to the carpal tunnel due to 'Carpal tunnel syndrome' on both hands that was quickly degenerating (= constant pain in arms) a couple of months ago. Right hand is recovering nicely but not quite fully, as it's till hard to hold & lift things but I was able to drive before surgery to left hand. Stitches are coming off on the left hand in a couple of weeks...aaargh! :D That's a long time.

Thanks for the link, I will email it to work and I can do it when at a loose end (100% of the time). :hello2::D:D

You're All welcome :-)

Lets hope the treatment cures it. I had CTS mildly a few years ago, but fortunately, it seemed to cure itself. Not really sure how, but I occasionally get it if I have my arms in the wrong place :D

I've watched a couple of the videos. They're great - so extra thanks for them! That guy has a way of explaining things that is both fun and intuitive. Highly recommended for those of a nervous disposition to maths and how this universe thing works....

Archived