Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL Shop Chat

Tested the paypal redirect with two machines here at home and one at work, all three show a valid certificate in the browser. If you are not seeing a certificate when you connect, maybe the question should be, has your machine been hacked?

paypal-cert.gif

Steve

I've just checked it on a second computer and it's fine. Looks like it's my machine that's been hacked . F**K!

It might just be your security settings have gone screwy, always worth resetting everything back to default, and disabling any Antivirus/firewall for a few seconds to recheck the site.

I think i must be one of the few people around that wouldn't be bothered re. Paypal as I have stopped using them in ANY way due to their aggressive and 'morally' corrupt business practices...

I think more need to do the same to loosen their ever tightening grip on online buying and selling...

Steve

I think we need everything to be available as glow-in-the-dark, too, for obvious reasons :)

I was wearing a rather fetching HI VIS jacket at Kelling, I think it was Steve who said I looked like TRON. They could all see me coming on my Buggy and for some unknow reason, ran in another direction as I approached :D:)

I was wearing a rather fetching HI VIS jacket at Kelling, I think it was Steve who said I looked like TRON. They could all see me coming on my Buggy and for some unknow reason, ran in another direction as I approached :D:)

HI VIS could be an option for me at SGL5, you'd all know who I am then :) rather fetching, I think :hello2:

Archived