Narrowband

Kielder is a calling.......

Jamie

Ohhhh!!! Only 4 days to go and i can't wait....Even if i am on a short leash this time....

It will be great to see some old friends, and maybe make a few new ones.

You never know we might even get to do some observing...Now that would be great!!!

If yer going...............See ya soon...:D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't make it to stay, but I am hoping I can make a flying visit to see the SGL contingent if I can.

It isn't very far for me, but I've never been there before. I really do hope I can make it.

I hope the skies are perfect, and you all have a great time.

Careful on the journey too guys. Hope to see you.

Ron.:D:icon_salut::)

My hat's off to all the attendees. Kielder looks brutal from the pictures I've seen. Having been to Northumberland last "summer", I think two or three nights there in a tent at this time of year would result in me becoming an ex-moderator, pining for the fjords.

Have a great time. I really hope you get clear skies and its not too cold.

Mike

I'll be up there from Thursday afternoon with Gary and Craig, Martin (dogfish) will be joining us on Friday. It'll be good to see you all again, and if you can make it it'll be nice to put a face to the name Ron.

I was going to start getting all the gear together in a pile today, but it's forecast to be clear here for the next couple of nights so I might try to get some imaging time in tomorrow night :D

Wotcha

I am arriving Wed lunchtime. After coming the last 3 star parties in a tent - I've gone all woosy and am coming in a campervan - hopefully more snug of a chilly night.

Just saw the weather forecast on Countryfile - seems mixed but with the promise of good periods - especially for the early arrivals - excited - cant wait!!!

See you guys there.

Mid October is bound to be sub-tropical in comparison to last years, Halloween, freeze-fest.

Thursday arrival for me and Allison.

Arthur, don't forget I owe you a few pints for that adapter you made for me a while back !!

Cheers all,

Andy.

Looking forward to it now. Blinky was round today and dropped all his gear off so that I can put it in the car on Thursday morning, we are travelling down together.

Now, hehehe, I either carry out the plan, or, have a garage sale and flee the country................. lol

Anyway, see you all Thursday. Hopefully the sky will be perfect and my guiding behaves and does what it bloomin' should!

Gary

OK then! Tent confirmend to be on the way with DHL, cooker likewise - and the heater too... and some chairs. I *refuse* to slum it any more! Hence the carpet as well. No, really.

Not too much beer 'cos of the tablets though, dammit :)

Arthur - still aiming for Friday lunchtime but got the possibility of a stopover Sunday night this time :D

The erection is a given Phil, no worries.

After a frantic run to the Team valley sorting office, I finally got to pick up my Glatter and Blug (it had been there since the 8th and they didn't tell me) so we'll have some collimation fun !!!

Archived