SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

will it b clear tonight?

kniclander

fabulous blue skies over london today; now just a few clouds. I really fancy seeing the europa shadow transit (ends 21.54 BST) and seeing if I can spot the gannymede transit (starts 23.12) and the waning moon. It's been cloudy here for days and days (sniff) so here's hoping :D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok usual head up for those in the northwest, it's been clear skies over anglesey all day (well from about 10.20 am) so i would think anyone in the cheshire area is in for a good night :D

predictably there's cloud coming over here now :)

Well, dobserver has just put the 12" Lightbridge out to cool, my sw200p is already out, hoping to refine my polar alignment tonight and try out the new remote timer for the D80. Shame the moon is going to wash everything out later, might just concentrate on imaging the moon. What's everyone else hoping to achieve tonight?

Beautiful clear skies in Kent all day and clouds are appearing on the horizon. Hoping to try out my new 200P ( bought last Tuesday) and new 100ED that came today.

Its obviously going to rain soon...............:D

Allan

Archived