Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M33 Rework

daz

OK, this is a rework of my Kelling data.

I realised before that I had combined the flats incorrectly, and only applied basic levels and curves.

Me and Adam Block have spent a couple of cosy nights going through the processing again, and here is the result.

Chuffed? Me?

You betcha!!! :D :D

post-12674-133877401955_thumb.jpg

I like the colours Daz, and the process method is obviously better, but there is something about that original one, the background, that gives a very down to earth solid feeling to the pic. For my taste, which is purely individual and as quirky as anybodys, the black is a little too black in the background, at least on my lappy. A lot of the "noise" in the edges of the original is a lot of the outer reaches of the galaxy. Rob Hodgkinson is the master at making those areas look natural but smooth at the same time.....if only I could remember how he does it :D

At any rate, I think we can say "leaps and bounds" where your pics are concerned :D

Tim

Very nice rework Daz :D, I can tell your chuffed to bits :D. Perhaps we will see a massive increase in the sale of Toilet, sorry, UTILITY tents :).

Steve..

LOL!!!

It was odd setting that up in the conservatory, just so I could process the data!!!

Archived