Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Adapter wanted, or a "man that can"

daz

Does anyone know of an adapter that is female threaded at one end to fit the Skywatcher ED80 focus tube, and T threaded at the other?

Or does anyone know anyone that can make such a thing??

Am trying to elimate adapters with thumbscrews / set screws to firmly hold the CCD camera and Filter weheel square to the drawtube...

Hello,

Scopes'n'Skies do a 1.25inch nosepiece adaptor which has a T-thread one end and the nosepiece end is threaded for 1.25inch filters for less than £10.00GBP including P&P. Sorry but I cannot remember the part number. I ordered one a few months ago.

Well, thanks all, but although these suggestions do essentially fit the bill, they don't provide the overall length that I need.

The imaging train needs a 50mm extension tube at present, and this is where the adapters and thumbscrews comes into play.

The other option is an after-market replacement focuser housing that is longer than the original.

Ah well, will keep looking.....

Archived