SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

whoo hoo found m15 !

After a dull damp night here in kent i finally found M15 at around 9.45 pm it was a great sight and am very pleased that finally i have now found 4 objects

M15

M31

M110

JUPITER

oh well off to bed now but am setting my clock for around 5am as i want to catch Orion next :):o

Congratz. :)

I'm a bit jealous! I been having amazing clear night here at Azores Islands (Portugal) and my 1st scope isn't here yet... :)

I bet it's gonna start raining as soon as it gets here... :o

Dont worry you will enjoy it when it gets here :D

awesome stuff!! was down in gatwick last night pickin some fam up an the skys were better than i fort they would be for LP (know its not kent b4 yer say lol) but anyhoo's, managed to find M57 on thursday night here in Ippy which i was more than chuffed about, walked up the garden to tell the missus an BANG the next door neighbours sensor light came on lika 12 bore shotgun barrel to the head lol.

the missus was watchin kp anyhow.

awesome stuff!! was down in gatwick last night pickin some fam up an the skys were better than i fort they would be for LP (know its not kent b4 yer say lol) but anyhoo's, managed to find M57 on thursday night here in Ippy which i was more than chuffed about, walked up the garden to tell the missus an BANG the next door neighbours sensor light came on lika 12 bore shotgun barrel to the head lol.

the missus was watchin kp anyhow.

Dont you just love the next door sensor lights - my neighbour must have his set on a 5 mile radius or something - you want to see us some nights trying to dodge the radar it is actually quite funny at times. Weather is looking good for next few days :o

Regards Daren

Archived