Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Obs2 Finished.

barkis

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used proper steel armoured cable for the mains terminated into galvanised boxes both ends with the proper glands RCCD protected the "house" end...... other cables can go in alkathene water pipe or HD hose...... Can always cover the lot with broken roof tiles or flat stone...

Peter

Oh, how fantastic that it's finally up and almost ready to use. I've been very much looking forward to you getting back into it and you're almost there. I bet that's a brilliant feeling. :D

And what a beautiful obsy. Can't imagine why any wife would complain about such a building in the garden.

Andrew

I used proper steel armoured cable for the mains terminated into galvanised boxes both ends with the proper glands RCCD protected the "house" end...... other cables can go in alkathene water pipe or HD hose...... Can always cover the lot with broken roof tiles or flat stone...

Peter

Yep!, there's only one way to do a job like that Peter, and that is the professional way. Electricity is a silent but deadly friend.

Ron.:D

That looks great Ron! Its incredibly tidy inside too :D I see you've left lots of free wall space ready for your astrophotos!!

Enjoy!

Helen

HehHeh! I live in hope Helen. There will be one hell of a sale otherwise.:D:D.

Now that Ron, is a mark of a skilled craftsman , everything looks well planned and finished to a high standard, i shake your hand in magnificant work,

Ok so now we start the imaging , and i know you have been taking in all the info for a while now ,so we should see some stunning results .

Once again great job Ron

Rog:icon_salut:

Archived