SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Not ANOTHER ISS closeup!

Hi all, I think my best ISS yet - I was fiddling around getting my focus, exposure and stuff right on Jupiter and had happened to mention to next door it was going over head - still messing about and I heard them going 'there it goes'! I have never moved so fast.

Thanks Tmark btw for the wcctrl link - Brilliant! I used 1/1500 but could proably have gone 1/2000.

This is with a 10" dob and SPC900 cam.

Hope you like it - now just got to upload my NGC 6992 veil and 6888 Crecent and thats me done for the night!

post-14997-133877399763_thumb.jpg

It was especially hard for this one. I'd mentioned to next door when it was due to go over and in the mean time was doing all my prep - It was only when they shouted 'there it goes' that I twigged it was overhead and had not been tracked from the far west where i normally start - i'd literally just finished my exposure/focus settings and have never moved so fast!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived