SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

eyepiece help!

paul mc c

Hi Paul,

I surpose the most important question is what budget do you have :o ive got the 6" SCT and my fav ep is my 32mm SW Plossl. I also have the 27mm, 19mm, and 16mm extra flat EP's but looking for some good quality High mag ones.

Toying between the Naglers or Hyperions cant make my mind up so going to wait till i can try both out.

Hi,I am tryimg to build up a new eyepiece collection,i own a 8in sct and would like to know what the best ep,s i should go for to compliment the scope.

regards paul.

The term "best" is very difficult to quantify. As your scope is an F/10 most eyepieces will work well in it so you don't really need to splash out a lot of cash on things like Tele Vue's or Pentax's.

I would have thought some Hyperions for low to medium powers then some good Orthoscopics for the higher powers would be a pretty good set.

John

Archived