SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

BLOG PROGRESS

Hi everyone , just to say the Blog is coming along fine , and thanks for the images that have been taken and selected for Blog , but we do need some more Lunar shots mainly sectional parts and not the Phases, Also the Solar section is a bit sparse, that does need some more input, so come on all u solar imagers lets have some more, and keep looking in Blog please.

Cheers

Rog

Hi Rog,

I was going to post about Blog last night and remark on how good its looking, as you say there is room for some crater shot's and more solar images. Plan on getting somemore Crater shot's over Summer when the skies are too light for DSO's don't have a solar filter but that may change too so everyone it's the perfect time to fill those spaces in blog i reakon :)

Rog your doing afantastic Job with Blog keep it up mate.

James :)

Hi everyone , just to say the Blog is coming along fine , and thanks for the images that have been taken and selected for Blog , but we do need some more Lunar shots mainly sectional parts and not the Phases, Also the Solar section is a bit sparse, that does need some more input, so come on all u solar imagers lets have some more, and keep looking in Blog please.

Cheers

Rog

Rog does it have to be a recent image cos i have a few moon shots from last year

and a great solar shot from the October 2004 activity?

Also where do you want me to send them too :ie just post them or mail them?

Archived