merseyside

Hi, the Liverpool A.S is, probably, the nearest to you and we hold weekly Wednesday meetings at our observatory, Pex Hill, Cronton. The meetings are informal and consists of observing when clear or general chatter nights when cloudy. Yes we tend to chatter alot.:)

If you would like to come along then feel free to attend two or three meetings before you decide to join or not. You will notice that several of the regulars are from the St Helens area too. Details can be found on the website here.

Please let on to me if you come along but I will insist on a real name as I will refuse to call you sheepdog all evening.:D

• 6 years later...

hi all

looking for a local astronomy group in the st helens merseyside area i am new to the hobby and will be buying a new telescope in the next month or so hope somone can help

thanks k

Hi Ken, I found this message via a Google search for Astronomy clubs in St.Helens, Merseyside. I am from Moss Bank, St.Helens. Did you get a telescope? If you like you can message me via PM and we can have a chat about what's happening with Astronomy and clubs near St.Helens. I observe with my C11 and 7" Meade Mak when possible.

Best Regards,

Alistair G.

Archived