Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

FLO

Skywatcher Skymax 180 PRO deal ending SOON!

The Skywatcher Skymax 180 PRO promotion will end very soon as only a handful are left!

Currently it is available for only £495, saving over £200!

PROMAK180OTA.jpg

The only reason for this discount is that Skywatcher's importers want to clear their shelves before relaunching it with the new 'Black Diamond' colour scheme. It's price will then revert back to around £700!

If you are looking for a long focal length, high contrast, high resolution telescope for lunar, planetary and double-star observation then at its current price the Skymax 180 PRO is unbeatable! (Even at its original price this telescope is pretty-much in a league of its own!).

FLO currently has five remaining....

Skywatcher's importers announced today:

Please note we have now sold out of the Skymax-180 PRO in champagne colour which was being offered at a special clearance price

We are now introducing the same telescope (same spec) in the new Black Diamond colour

Pricing as follows:-

Skymax-180 OTA (Prod code 10217) SRP £699.00

We have three remaining at £495 :D

We are now introducing the same telescope (same spec) in the new Black Diamond colour

They're daft, black is the worst possible colour for scope tubes - radiation makes the tube cool below ambient, causing tube currents.

SOLD

There are no longer any remaining at the clearance price (we do however have two reserved for existing customers, if either of those become available we will announce them here).

Thank-you for your support :D

Hi Steve,

I just came into a bit of unexpected money and would LOVE to buy one of those remaining 180mm MAKs. Are these last two indeed gone now? I ask as on FLO it is still listed.

Thanks.

There is one reserved here at FLO waiting on a customers decision. There are already four people waiting in the hope that it will become available so I think it unlikely that we will have one for you. Sorry.

If you contact Optical Vision Ltd (Skywatcher importers) they might know of a dealer with one in stock.

HTH

Warehouseexpress.com are still advertising the Skywatcher 180 Pro OTA at £529. I have ordered one but they are out of stock so I do not know what will happen. If they do not have a special source they either have a very competitive price or have not picked up that only the new black version is available. Does anyone know if and when the 150 will be changed?

I am guessing that they have not updated their website, the last of the pre-increase Skymax 180 PRO sold out at least three months ago. Skywatcher's importers have also sold out of pre-increase Skymax 150 PRO but we do have one remaining at £395

HTH