Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL at Kelling

daz

Hi All

Although members of SGL are of course attending Kelling, we are not really attending as SGL (if that makes sense!!)

However, we will be having a little hospitality tent with free tea and coffee. All you need is something to drink out of!

We'll be at the bottom end of the blue field, so come say hello!!

Cheers :D

I guess the Kelling gatherings in the past may have recruited new SGL Members. Would it be true to say that? I mean, if we are touring around the whole site, and wearing a logo, whether a Tee Shirt or just a Badge it would incite a conversation which might encourage a newby to join. I don't think there will be many Astronomy minded people who have not heard of SGL though.:D

Ron.:)

At spring Kelling, of the three people who asked about the 190MN on my mount, two of them had no idea who First Light Optics were!
Yes, we noticed that at SWAF too. We could easily change that with a run of advertising. But, our current growth through forum sponsorship and word-of-mouth is steady and manageable, any faster and we might struggle to keep on top of it and our reputation would suffer. It is better this way, at least for now :D
... about 85% of astronomers do not mess about on line.

Hey, I like 'messing about' online!

Yeah, look....

I am not going to be stood there, kettle in hand with simpering grin on my face asking if you want tea or coffee and would you like cream and sugar!!!!

I do that at home, and I'm after a break to be honest :D:):(

Cheeky blighters

Archived