Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just like to say Hello

Daftvada

Hi to one and all:hello2:

havent got a scope at the moment :), but i am currently in the market and any help is welcome :grin:. I have pm'd a couple of members on here about scopes for sale. I live in north lincolnshire, eastern england, uk. I have always been intrigued by the sky at night, its shear beauty. I have done a small amout of digiscoping with a vanguard spotting scope but only land based photo's nothing heavenly. Also my wife and i devote alot of time to our 2 bearded collie dogs. I work for a well known international steel company doing destructive testing. anyway i said enough for now, take care all, live long and prosper

Gary (daftvada):)

second star to the right and straight on till morning.

Hi Gary welcome to SGL,

I started out quite recently and also bought a second-hand scope from a member on here. So I can recommend you doing the same you'll get a bigger scope for less money than buying new.

Cheers

Archived