Images from Spare Parts...

ollypenrice

631076681_dLEoy-L.jpgI did a couple of widefields recently (Iris and Cocoon) for which I also shot higher res lum in the 5 inch Meade triplet. In the images below I applied crops of the widefield colour from the Baby Q to the Meade lum, just to see what would happen. My own feeling is that the images are fairly clean but bland. Pity. It would have been nice to find myself able to synthesize a TOA 130, but alas no... Where are you, Santa?

Olly

635498031_SzViT-M.jpg

I reckon, like with Golf, we'll have to introduce a handicap system, you are starting to make us look bad Olly :):grin: D

I've been looking at the weather maps for Europe today, not a cloud over the whole of France! Whereas, we dont have a single clear patch at present.

Great stuff Olly.

I reckon, like with Golf, we'll have to introduce a handicap system, you are starting to make us look bad Olly :):grin: D

I've been looking at the weather maps for Europe today, not a cloud over the whole of France! Whereas, we dont have a single clear patch at present.

Great stuff Olly.

Golf? 'A good walk - spoiled!' (Mark Twain.) Surely being an old defocked English teacher cast adrift in a foreign land of garlic and challenging cheese is enough of a handicap?

Olivier.

(Can't even keep me own name. 'Olly' comes out here as Au Lit (to bed) and gives quite the wrong impression... Nice idea though!)

Great stuff Olly.

I had to laugh at the weather report Tim :):D that is just typical.

I also agree with your assesmant of Olly's work, a beautifull image.

Nice job Olly, and interesting to see the result of the widefield RGB added to the hi res data.

I was wondering about doing this too, just to try to save a bit of time....as you know...we don't have your skies!! :D

Cheers

Rob

Archived