SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Obsy finally finished

trudie

Hi All.

Well its been a long time in the making, but well worth the wait.

My hubby Phil has built this, with inspiration from Dave & Rog (many thanks to both). Despite injuring his shoulder & blacking both eyes when he tripped over something and landed face down on the concrete floor a month ago he kept plodding on, and has done me proud.

( He did however point out that after his fall he had been the 1st to see stars in my Obs!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif )

Now all I have to do is get it all wired up, and running, and I'm dreading it, so get ready for loads of questions when I get stuck.

Thanks for looking, I can't wait to post my 1st guided image.

post-13252-133877391069_thumb.gif

post-13252-133877391073_thumb.gif

post-13252-133877391076_thumb.gif

post-13252-133877391079_thumb.gif

That looks brilliant Trudie!! Well done to Phil and his support team :):hello2:

Its really good fun (most of the time!) getting it fitted out. I suggest you use it for a little while before adding too many things inside - that way you'll work out where you need your little shelves for your tea/books/eyepieces/glasses etc

But it worth all the effort when you roll back the roof at the end of the night and just go to bed :)

Have fun!

Helen and Mike

That is a very fine job Trudie.

Poor Phil, I've heard of falling down on the job, but that episode can't have been very funny. I hope he has recovered.

It will totally change your astronomy Trudie.

Easier to get up and running, and quick to close down after a long session. Tell your hubby he has done a great job.

Ron.:)

Archived