Wanted, full res image hosting site!

Hi All,

Now that I'm doing a lot of large widefield mosaics I'd like to find a good image hosting website, one without compression and which allows the URL to be grabbed for posting on here and other places.

Any recommendations?

I'm pretty pleased with the latest mosaic but after all that work I don't want to see it massacred on FlickR so I'm waiting to find a betters site.

Thanks in advance,

Olly.

Getting your own web site isn't too costly these days. Unlimited b/w and disc space can be had for £60/year in the UK... Not sure what it's like in France though... Having said that, you'd have to manage it too....

In the end I think you have to bite the bullet and pay :) Have you got a website for the "buisness"?

I have signed up with a 2nd web hosting company my first (Streamline.net) wouldn't let you link directly to files stored on the server.. worse than taht there was no way you could do it... and would only allow really low res images ...

The new ones fine tried it out yesterday... At the moment I am Just trying to decide on an album stlye that works to use as a viewer with links to the files in various resolutions...

Peter...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived