Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

K3ccd tools

Hi All,

At last I have a roll off obs BUT I have a problem, I cannot load K3.

Free version loads onto computer, when i open it and double click install icon nothing happens.

Version 3 (paid one) loads but keeps coming up corrupt file reload new version.

Have tried disabling firewall, still no joy.

Had to do a system recovery recently, so installed WinRar to assist, still no go.

Rog gave me K3 on cd yesterday and that won't load either.

HELP, please before computer goes out of window from a great height.!!!!

Thanks all

Trudie

Trudie

You say that you are double clicking the "install" icon - what is the name & extension of this file? Right click it & look at the Properties. If you can, post a picture of the Properties window. The d/l I have doesn't have an "Install" file, rather a "Setup" file.

Steve

what operating system are you trying to run it on? If it's vista firstly try this, Right click on the exe file and choose 'Run as administrator', click through any windows security boxes that might appear and see how you get on. If that doesn't work then you could try this instead, right click on the exe file, choose properties and then click on the 'compatibility' tab, tick the box marked 'run this program in compatibility mode for:' and select windows XP (SP2) in the dropdown list, now ok everything and try running the exe again.

Archived