SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Telescope- Non Astro Images....

laser_jock99

Nicely done LJ... that looks better than the others I saw elsewhere. I've tried it, but a) can't focus that close... :) can't focus that fast...

Finding focus is hard- these little fellows don't keep still ! Had too shoot at ISO 800 to keep the shutter speed reasonably high. Focusing close is no problem- made an 'extender' using 2" waterpipe!

Crikey, thats good. I tried this once on some birds at kelling heath. they were overwhelming the fov, and they were about 500yds away. I expect the c9.25 was a bit of overkill as far as telephoto lenses go :)

Nice one well focused

looks a bit drab after the breeding season

Yes I've used a Tak 102 to observe the ospreys near Keswick the day after the bird "expert" told me that he had the best scope for the job I think it was a 60mm spotting scope and explained that an astronomical telescope would not give as good a view

(also left the camera adaptor at home like a plank)

Next day he kept quite

Archived