SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sunset at Stone Haven Observatory

Astroman

Astro

Some very artistic images - very evocative of the clear skies in Arizona.

I particularly like the last image taken by the light of the moon, technically not an easy task.

As well as the dog and the truck I think I can see a kettle barbeque.

We got our barbie out last week as the weather in the UK has finally improved - I can now remove the sheepskin jacket!

:D

MD

Naaah .... they are fake .... I see clouds .... There are no clouds in Arizona.

Well, there are clouds, they just don't always last all night. Last night, they did, but it didn't matter because of the full Moon, you couldn't see anything anyway.

Yes, the barbecue gets work for most of the year. Had it up and running for our potluck/star party a couple weeks ago. We don't use it much in the summer though. We just use the corrugated roof. :D

Naaah .... they are fake .... I see clouds .... There are no clouds in Arizona.

Well, there are clouds, they just don't always last all night. Last night, they did, but it didn't matter because of the full Moon, you couldn't see anything anyway.

Yes, the barbecue gets work for most of the year. Had it up and running for our potluck/star party a couple weeks ago. We don't use it much in the summer though. We just use the corrugated roof. :D

Now thats "green energy" :lol: we just leave the beers outside, saves buying a fridge.

naz :D

Archived