Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Ole Rogers moon from last night pic 1

CELESCOPE

Not bad, in fact excellent, considering you just popped out for 30 mins. Nice one Rog, us Ole Boys have to watch out, there are some young ones catching on to this imaging lark :D

Got to try and stay ahead of the game :D

naz

Nice one of Shikard and area Rog.

I must have been out about the same time by the look of the illumination of your Shikard image.

Took me about 30 mins to get a dozen images of the same area.

Unfortunately I'm sure that it'll take me forever to tweak them to look like yours!

Just realised this is my 100th post.

At this rate it'll take me 5 years to reach the 1000 post 'Grand Master Comet Chaser' - or whatever level!

:D

MD

Nice one of Shikard and area Rog.

I must have been out about the same time by the look of the illumination of your Shikard image.

Took me about 30 mins to get a dozen images of the same area.

Unfortunately I'm sure that it'll take me forever to tweak them to look like yours!

Just realised this is my 100th post.

At this rate it'll take me 5 years to reach the 1000 post 'Grand Master Comet Chaser' - or whatever level!

:D

Congratulations on your 100th post Moondog you will soon be up there with the big boys I'd say mate :D

MD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived