SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello All

Kain

Hello all,

My name is Kain, I'm 23 years old, from Bridgnorth in Shropshire.

I have always been interested in astronomy, but my main interest is weather (storms especially) which is usually the bane off all astronomers!

I actually have just bought a telescope (posted in the equipment thread) so came here looking for advise really to see if I have bought a pile of junk.

Anyway hopefully I will become a member of your nice little community.

Hope we get to know each other better very soon!

Kain

Hi Caz

The Sky's are pretty good here, Theres a little lane by where I live I usually have a wonder up there when theres a meteor shower, it's fantastic (though I do sit in the churchyard to view, which is abit grim)

Thanks for the welcomes all :D

Kain

Hi Kain, Welcome to the Forum. I bought a cheap 'scope when I was 17. I am now 48 and still into astronomy. Enjoy your new 'scope and then upgrade when you have gained experience and a bulging wallet.

Tom

Hi Kain,

I have also been into astronomy for awhile and storms mine is the tornados maybe one day i will goto tornado alley and yes i will take my telescope for the night sky.

Happy viewing

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Archived