Couple of scopes going cheap(er)....

Astro_Baby

Hi,

Not sure if this kind of posting is allowed - so mods if I am out of line I apologise.

I was in a shop in Dorking today (Astronomia) and they are about to bang out a couple of Orion Optics scopes that are ex-show stock.

One is an OO 200 SPX - quite a long tube job with a Vixen Sphinx pillar mount and the GoTo upgrade kit on it. Its a nice looking bit of kit all finished in white.

The other is an OMC 140 (I think) which is OTA only and looked like it was made from carbon fibre. I was a bit pushed for time and so dont have full details of the scopes. They both looked clean with no marks that I could see but I was on a bit of a flying visit.

The guy in the shop said they are about to hack the price so if anyones interested it might be worth giving them a ring if your in the market for some OO hardware.

Archived