Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

new to stargazer would like some friends

joe

Hello my name is joe:icon_salut: i have been in to astronomy from an young age,loved si fi series and films ect ,my family bought my first 3" refractor and now own 14"meade and 12" newt 2 x 6" refractors :icon_redface:ect ,and also in to astro photo's.

never been to an astro party :),must try that out one time :).

so hello to all.

joe:hello2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Joe, a warm welcome to you.

You are well kitted out with astro gear, perhaps you would like to post some pics up on the members equipment board.

You are more than welcome to all SGL star parties, you have only just missed one, which was held in Beautiful Herefordshire. Next years is on the drawing board now, so you can put your name down whenever you feel like it.:)

Best wishes

Ron.:)

Hey Joe ,where you goin with that scope in your hand?

Sorry dude ,couldnt resist ,

Welcome to you, Theres are a lot of friendly folks here and very helpful

:headbang:Daz

Were you referring to the song 'Hey Joe' by Frankie Laine there Daz. If so, I didn't think you'd be that old.:):D.

ron.:)

Hello Joe

SGL is a wonderful forum and although I have been interested in astronomy for nearly 50 years the amount of information that I have gathered from SGL in nearly 2 years has been incredible.

You don't state your location but if you have the chance to visit a star party you won't regret it - not only for the scopes on display and the info giving by the members but the great social atmosphere as well.

Mark

Archived