m83f.jpg

By FranckiM06

Second process:

m83firisb.jpg

By FranckiM06

Third process:

m83firisb1.jpg

By FranckiM06

I know that's it is not nice images but I try to progress in my process and it is dificult when we use some digital camera unfiltred because we don't have the red color !

Sorry for this picture but I just will show you it.

Have nice week-end

Franck

Please do not make any apologies Franck. You have posted so much wonderful imagery on here, and we appreciate everything you do, and your work is a great stimulus for others, and We hope you continue to send it to us.

Besides, your image sequence is very instructive, and to be applauded.

Ron.:)

Hello every body,

Thank you every body and I'm very happy that you like my images. But, I try always to progress my process because in the French internet site (www.astrosurf.com & www.websatro.net, I only have few people who help me to find the right process and off course you too. Stargazers site is very good for me and I'm so happy to talk with you all and to find new friend in this nice internet site. I learn more things with you but I'm disappointed about some French best astronomers who don't like to share with the novice !

SO, thank you so much and I will continue to post new images. And I hope to have during long time some advice of you.

Thanks for your compliment.

I don't know which weather do you have most of you in England or any where else in the world but we have beautiful weather in South of France actually.

If one of you come to visit the South of France one day during yours holidays, I hope to meet him and I will be happy to invite him.

Have nice Sunday.

Best regards.

Franck

Archived