SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New POW judge!!

I am very pleased to be able to inform you that Kevin - Beyondvision has agreed to take over from Roger as a Picture of the Week judge. Anyone who frequents the imaging boards will know what an accomplished and versatile imager Kevin is, being capable of producing stunning widefield and high magnification images. His pictures are always beautifully crafted and framed. He has solid experience working with both DSLRS and cooled CCDs.

Lets hope for clear skies so that he isn't left short of images to work through when his turn comes:)

Thanks Martin, I 'm more than glad to put something back into the POTW. It has been an inspiration to me with all the wonderful winners that I have seen since I joined SGL back in August 2007. I have got to thank Greg for introducing to one of the best Astro Forum in the UK when I met him at the Norman Lockyer Observatory Open Day. I have learnt so much from this great community and I am looking forward to judging POTW :)

Regards

Kevin

Archived