Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

1 fireball,then another 2 together

sorry ,really slack,shouldve got it together sooner and reported exact date etc.

roughly 24th april 11pm gmt off lizard cornwall. large fireball from wsw slowly travelled across the sky and out into the se.clearly visable for about 4 minutes,a good orange colour with no tail streaks or burnup sparks etc.then a minute later another appeared ,the same size .projectary,with another directly behind it. they both again took a good 4 minutes,together, to disappear and i viewed with binocs,what appeared to be a jet flame orange triangle coming off them,but at bizarre angles at different periods as they travelled across,optical illusion as to the direction they were travelling,if that makes sense.if they were fighter jets,which i positivley ruled out,the jet would be behind the object in preportion to direction it would be headed,so i conjecture these were objects affected by the earths stratosphere etc? on entry and exit.an amazing site,and im amazed they were not reported in the news the next day of in the local rag.would this be consistant with entry of space debri or more likely a meteor group.has anyone seen similar,thanks.and no it wasnt iss,saw that 2 weeks later at its closest,largest point,these fireballs were at least twice the size,with a flame behind,but did take the same time to go over. :hello2:pretty cool!

Archived