Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

POW JUDGES UPDATE

HI Everyone ,well its been a long time doing POW and i have decided to hand it down now .

I do hope everyone has enjoyed seeing this develop over the years.its been exciting for me to start and do .

i will continue to look on and enjoy its progress ,you have three excellent Judges ,albeit its going to get harder,as you are all so darn good now .

Best Wishes

Roger

:icon_salut:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Rog for all the time and effort you have put in to POTW right from it's birth.

You have been a great judge ( you picked me a few times after all :icon_salut:) and will be missed on the judging panel.

Mike.

Thanks for the effort you've put in over the last few years...

I bet you're glad we changed it from POD, aren't you?

At least this way you stand more chance of winning it yourself.

Ant

Thanks for all the time you've put into this over the years Rog, and for the way you've used PoW to encourage those of us who haven't actually won it (yet!, must believe its only not yet!). :icon_salut: You'll be able to enjoy your Sundays more now!

Helen

Thanks for that ANT means a lot , you had your moment i think a couple of times , as for me well , my imaging days are coming to an end i think .its been fun ,now i can sit back and watch the newbies learning the craft .

Cheers

Roger:)

Old Imagers never die ... its just their pictures go out of focus and their tracking becomes all wobbly.......

Peter....

HehHehHeh! Now you just filled me full of confidence Peter.

I may as well give up now then, before I even start:D

Ron the relic.:icon_salut::D

HehHehHeh! Now you just filled me full of confidence Peter.

I may as well give up now then, before I even start:D

Ron the relic.:icon_salut::D

Heh, Ron, I dont care what your first posted picture is of, whether it is in focus, or even taken with the lens cap on, if you post it during my week, it WILL be PoW. Anything that has taken so long to build up to HAS to be worth waiting for :cool::headbang::D

Roger, thanks for all your input and effort, it is appreciated. Even in the normal imaging board it is always nice to see experienced imagers giving advice and encouragement to the newcomers, and I hope you can still find time for this :)

PS, if your imaging days are numbered, can I buy your Atik :D

TJ

Heh, Ron, I dont care what your first posted picture is of, whether it is in focus, or even taken with the lens cap on, if you post it during my week, it WILL be PoW. Anything that has taken so long to build up to HAS to be worth waiting for :icon_salut::cool::headbang:

TJ

Yeah Yeah!, I know, I'm too long in the tooth to worry about what is thought or even said. Must be a stock joke on SGL the time I am taking, but I hope death is not imminent, and I will have time to make a go of it, good or bad.

I have submitted two Images in the early months of being a member, and one actually got POTW. Surprised me, but there you go, as Forest Gump said,

"Life is Like a Box of Chocolates, You never Know what you are going to get

I see enough good stuff on here to ever worry what mine will turn out like. If it turns out rubbish, I won't load up the gas meter with 20p's:D

Ron.:D

Thanks for all your time and effort Rog, the quality of imaging on SGL is right up there amongst the best, judging must be a nightmare at times and you and the other judges don't have an easy job.

Enjoy your Sundays off now :icon_salut:

Archived