Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

philj

Practical Astronomer

Never received a May issue and the web site still states the April problems. Anyone know whats happening?

Eddie has been extremely ill, and is not anywhere near 100% right now. Word via friends in his local astro club say he is on the mend (slowly), and will resurface soon.

I knew Eddie was unwell from the email he sent round in April saying things will get back soon but as there has been no other communications from PA I asked the question here.

I understand from the UKAI Forum thread that Eddie may still be poorly and there have been technical problems.

My best wishes to Eddie and hopefully he is on the mend.

Philj

I also wish Eddie and Practical Astronomer well. I bought a number of back issues when I met Eddie at a Star Party. It is a very good magazines with particularly good product reviews.