Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M27 in Ha only....

RichieJarvis

I decided I wanted to go a bit deeper with my recent M27, and see if I could pickup the bowshocks.

This is therefore a journey towards that goal - I managed to grab 7 x 20 minute Ha subs last night, whilst I was asleep - unfortunately, the cloud god wasn't being very nice, and so only 3 were usable.

I've added them to the 12 x 5 minute subs in Ha from my colour version, just to see how its coming along - I hope to shoot more OIII next :cool:

I used deepskystacker for this one, with 2x drizzle and then cropped the central section to 800 x 600.

Quite excited to see how the final will turn out (if this weather goes away!)

2009-05-25-M27-Ha12x300-Ha3x1200-process2-crop.jpg

Cheers,

Richie

That's very nice Richie. There's some fascinating outer detail I've not seen before.

You're lucky the guider didn't wander off target with the cloud. I often go off for an hour or two's sleep mid-run but you have to be confident about the weather conditions!!

Archived