Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Eyepiece deal or no deal ??

Chubster

Hi .....After getting advice from some of you on here (cheers gazoc) been scouring Ebay.....Seen this one.....Good deal ??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Celestron-32mm-Plossl-1-25-Inch-Eyepiece_W0QQitemZ7611423176QQcategoryZ29954QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:(I think im getting eyepiece overload..........Think ive got my decisions sorted then read another article "works good on a f6...but not so good on f5 etc etc etc..... :lol:

Am i right in saying that this one will be good for DSO's with my scope ??

Cheers guys/girls

Hi,

They are both fine for the money (the best one on Ebay at the moment is the Televue but thats at £50 with a day to go!!), theres probably not much, if anything, to choose inbetween the two.

The Barlow, a 32 and your existing eyepieces will give you a good range of magnifications to start with, then maybe look at replacing the 10mm. The Skywatcher 20mm are OK, but the 10s are usually a bit ropey.

Gaz

Archived