FLO Stand at IAS 2024 - Video Tour.

Saturday at IAS 2024 was an exciting and rewarding experience! What more could I ask for? Surrounded by telescopes, mounts, eyepieces, cameras, and a community of like minded people, I spent the day in great company.

Despite the busy schedule, Grant and I managed to film an impromptu video tour of our FLO stand before the show opened. Grant was very understanding when, after 10 minutes, I realized I hadn't pressed record.😱 That was take one then. 

Here’s the video tour to give a glimpse of the event for those who couldn’t make it:

• Like 5

Thanks for posting that Chris & Grant - it was great to get a look at and get actual hands on the kit you had brought to the show Saturday - very educational, very enjoyable. Thanks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Saturday at IAS 2024 was an exciting and rewarding experience! What more could I ask for? Surrounded by telescopes, mounts, eyepieces, cameras, and a community of like minded people, I spent the day in great company.

Despite the busy schedule, Grant and I managed to film an impromptu video tour of our FLO stand before the show opened. Grant was very understanding when, after 10 minutes, I realized I hadn't pressed record.😱 That was take one then. 

Here’s the video tour to give a glimpse of the event for those who couldn’t make it:

I beat you to it Chris. I saw it on YouTube on the FLO channel and posted it early morning yesterday. Thanks for doing your very good camera work as is the norm on your own channel.

• Like 1