IAS 2024 - 14th September - Anyone going?

I note that the IAS is happening for 1 day this year on the 14th September, new venue*, but not far from old one.
Notable change is the 1 day rather than 2 and its FREE to get in as are the talks.

Link here:  https://www.ukastroshow.com/

* The Sports Connexion, Leamington Road, Ryton On Dunsmore, Coventry, CV8 3FL

So who's attending from the GGL crowd?

1 minute ago, Alan White said:

No, but of course answer n your head will be YES of course I do!

I'm concerned. If I go, I might bring back a scope. A scope I can hardly get to use.

Edited by Elp

16 minutes ago, Alan White said:

if you don't buy it the lament will differ.

But that's the thing, I really really don't need anything else, every base is pretty much covered. But temptation and carrots are a swine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elp said:

But that's the thing, I really really don't need anything else, every base is pretty much covered. But temptation and carrots are a swine.

That's my fear of these things.  At least with online I can get a bit of control by saying I'll leave it a couple of weeks.  It's bad enough with the for sale section on here.

• Like 2

We are attending, have never been to an astro show before. Will have to keep hands in pockets. Just curious to see what it's like, really. Gotta get up early, though, don't know what the parking will be like there.

• Like 2