Where/What is this?

I only went out the other night to make sure everything worked as it should as its now starting to get dark in Scotland again.  I thought I went to Deneb, and spotted something so did a wee run and managed to get 10X5Min subs in Ha.  Ive plate solved and annotated it in Pixinsight but want to go grab a lot more data as it looks an interesting target, but what is it?  If I open Stelarium and go to the area around the centre of the image, it doesnt show anything, Im hoping somebody can superimpose my image on a bigger area or tell me what this area is called (assuming it has a name!)?

WhereIsThis.thumb.jpg.cf2613bff4e376470120624a4e127513.jpg

Hi @blinky  It's two Sharpless objects - Sh2-115 and Sh2-116.  Hope this helps.  Nice image BTW - really nice detail.

image.png.09727bd90506323c12766968b69afa52.png

image.thumb.png.26c2d1ac8bd0eaa51280c1dfc1918ca5.png

EDIT: These were both obtained in PixInsight (FindingChart process and AnnotateImage with Sharpless catalogue selected).  Click the green '+' to add additional built in catalogues.

image.png.93fb8d80793cd7df62db1da10b38aa83.png

Edited by geeklee