Some people might know about the problem I had with cleaning the glass on this when it got stuck and a few chips came off.  Well I was advised to put tape over them or paint I went with tape. 

Linton (Iguise) sent me a couple  of doublets one set was really good when I cleaned them, now the problem I could not use anything higher than a 18mm as I did not have enough in focus  Tried a 15mm no infocus at all so yesterday I put the original doublet back in  had to make two spacers which have moved when I tightened up the retaining ring I think.

Just had it out now and  the same thing not enough in focus, can anyone advise what to do and any ideas for spacers I can stick in place please.

Paul 

Edited by wookie1965

I take it you are talking about spacers between the objective lenses. If you have the original doublet lenses but no longer have the original spacers you are going to have to fabricate them yourself. Are you sure that the bottom lens is seating correctly in the cell.

11 hours ago, Naughty Neal said:

Are you straight thru viewing or diagonal ?

Diagonal 

10 hours ago, bosun21 said:

I take it you are talking about spacers between the objective lenses. If you have the original doublet lenses but no longer have the original spacers you are going to have to fabricate them yourself. Are you sure that the bottom lens is seating correctly in the cell.

Everything is seated correctly I think I have sorted the focus problem it was this https://www.firstlightoptics.com/adapters/baader-125-t2-helical-focuser.html?_gl=1*1nlolfr*_up*MQ..&gclid=CjwKCAjwoJa2BhBPEiwA0l0ImA3CpiujMyKgx5DfHxPRCmgTsZRgjBtTc8dwmgnZ0G9K925P88iqQhoC_XIQAvD_BwE  I must have turned it around without noticing when I have been positioning so it was easier to view through. I screwed it back down and tried it yesterday between clouds and got to a 8mm with at least 5/6mm infocus left. 

Still want to find best thing for the spacers I have used tinfoil folded in half then flattened but I would like something to stick in place.

Thank you for your reply's.